The OsloMet AI lab goals are to:
- conduct cutting-edge artificial intelligence research
- educate students and attract talents
- work closely with the industry
- foster collaboration in artificial intelligence research and applications
- host AI presentations, meetings, conferences, and hackatons
- be a collaboration partner for national and international groups and companies working in artificial intelligence
The OsloMet AI Lab provides a physical space equipped with state of the art computing resources and GPU machines. In addition, the lab provides datasets and open source AI-code, experts supervision, and an environment for research collaborations.
For access to the GPU servers contact Sidney Pontes-Filho.