- Socrates – Self Organising Computational Substrates, NFR, Nichele
- Pacer – Patient Centric Engineering in Rehabilitation, NFR, Mirtaheri & Hammer & Yazidi
- Artificial intelligence – a novel tool in assisted reproduction technology, NFR, Hammer & Yazidi
- DeepCA – Hybrid Deep Learning Cellular Automata Reservoirs, NFR, Nichele
- SCOTT – Secure Connected Trustable Things, EU, Van Do & Feng
- Assisted Living Project, NFR, Zouganeli
- Autonomic Systems – Applied Automation and Artificial Intelligence (internally funded), Zouganeli
- CAOS – Complex Adaptive and Self Organising Systems (internally funded), Nichele
- DigiFab: Automatisert digitalisering og veikart mot Industri 4.0 for SMB-fabrikker, NFR, Alcocer
- OASYS – Ocean-Air synoptic operations using coordinated autonomous robotic SYStems and micro underwater gliders, EU, Alcocer
- FELT – Futures of Living Technologies (internally funded), Bergaust
- Personalised Cervical Cancer from Historical data (internally funded), Naumova
- Multi-modal Data Fusion based on Coupled Factorizations (internally funded), Acar Ataman
- Å gi formidlingen en kropp – en casestudie av NTNUs kyborgprosjekt, NFR, Gjefsen
- Autonomous and Adaptive Systems: this area focuses on Robotic Systems and Internet-of-Things. Robotic systems include hardware robots (e.g., vehicles/drones, other robotic platforms) as well as software robots (e.g. AI control, expert systems). IoT based systems can be used in a wide spectrum of applications.
- Decision Support and Personalized Systems: this focus area includes systems where humans use AI as decision support (e.g. in healthcare) or to automatically create personalized solutions based on learning from the users.
- Machine Learning Models and Optimization: this area includes activities at the theoretical level on improvements of Machine Learning models and other AI meta-models, as well as optimization of complex problems spanning from IT systems to any other complex systems (multi-objective optimization).
- IBM Norge
- Norwegian Artificial Intelligence Research Consortium (NORA)
- Confederation of Laboratories for Artificial Intelligence Research in Europe (CLAIRE)
- Norwegian Open AI Lab
Want to become a partner? Contact us.